Welcome to the Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club
- Thanksgiving Day - 11/26/2015
- Christmas Day - 12/25/2015
- New Year's Day - 1/1/2016 (open to members only)
A Premier Shooting Facility Located in Cupertino, California
Since 1961, the Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club has served shooters from its foothill site in Cupertino, California, opposite the Stevens Creek Reservoir. See our Directions page for the club's location.
Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club is open to the public. We offer informal and competitive rifle, pistol, and shotgun shooting to the public on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and the first and third Sundays of each month.
NOTE: We do not rent or sell firearms or ammunition.
Our Public Hours:
- Tuesday: 9-9 (shotgun 5-9)
- Friday (rifle and pistol only) and Saturday: 9-5
- First and third Sundays: 10-3
We are closed on some holidays; see our Hours page for details.
Cost is $15/day for the rifle/pistol range, $6/25 targets for trap.
The Sunnyvale Rod & Gun Club has established a wait list process for new membership applicants. Please view our "Join the Club" page for more information.